Monday, March 01, 2021

Monday, March 1: Back to Work. Waiting for some Stimulus


Hi! I woke up in Ardmore Pennsylvania and got ready to go to work. I did get their end found out there was no you and meeting at 10o’clock 
 & proceeded to start working. I found out 
my next cardiology appointment is not till May 11. Appointment is all set up 4 my blood test 
for April. That’s good to know. I wasn’t sure if I had my appointment in March. I’m right now walking by the alcove I just feel like getting out of the house and it sounds like an old sound
from a year ago. I’m really feeling a bit stir crazy. One minute I feel and maintaining pretty well so I got a decent job I can work at 
home etc. other times I feel like I’m floating

 in a bubble trying to stay out of bubble trouble. OK. The latest news is that the Senate 

Democrats are NOT attaching the $15 minimum wage to the stimulus bill. This should make the stimulus pass 
quicker let's hope so!!  We’re now in the month of March. This is  the transition between winter and spring. I 
know it’s a change month.  When I arrived
in Ardmore I suddenly felt pretty tired. I was up late need a little nap before 

 we go on a brisk walk. The walk was good it was pretty brisk out because 

 t was very very windy. It wasn’t super frigid but it got colder and colder as we walked. We came back home and I made some smoothies which really really good I really love those things. Everything is in there :) 

No comments: