Sunday, March 28, 2021

Sunday, March 28: Grey and ☔️ Day Suez Canal Still Blocked


Good afternoon everyone in this world. It’s a drizzly cloudy rainy Sunday to end March. I got up tired as usual and went to my meeting. There  was a speaker and he was pretty good. His family definitely had some issues. He’s a really nice guy. It’s a shame. Anyhow I looked outside and it was drizzly rain. It’s not raining 

 ard now but it’s supposed to rain hard later. Arrived at Ardmore around 1:45 PM and it’s not raining hard now maybe we could get sneak in a walk. We plan to 

walk a different route past Montgomery Ave towards Gladwyne. The rain has paused for a bit. I like to  look at the weather thing on my Apple and it tells you 

 ow much rain it’s going to fall.  Egypt’s president orders preparations for unloading the ship blocking the Suez Canal The fifth day illustrated the technical and weather challengers facing the teams carrying out the salvage 

 peration. Yes it’s quite a salvage operation it’s clogging the entire Suez Canal so ships have to go down to the Cape of Good Hope in Africa so that’s pretty weird 

 nyway we took our walk and it was different but it was kind of a pain in the ass because the cars going by all the time. It was pretty. After that I was kind of tired myself but I know

 we need it to return stuff to a recycling place so I went by myself and return

 the item successfully. Fortunately the rain stopped and there 

 as no line. I then decided to go to Rite Aid and get some Pepsi and the chips cause
 I just got suddenly hungry and it’s too early for dinner being  4:55 PM.

  What are thunderstorms did come in around 7 PM tonight. It got pretty 

 windy there for a while. I had to Mimi‘s chili and started watching 

 eartland. I had two smoothies which were really good. I wanted to mention 

 what a Lexus costs  I saw one for  $46,000.  That sounds like a mortgage. 

  can’t believe expensive cars are getting 😡. I put some of the pictures 

 p on Facebook and Instagram.   thought the picturesin Gladwyne  meet spring look really green and lush as it was supposed to be. Also the lack of bright sun made everything show with more vibrancy. It was nice to walk somewhere different. The walking uphill was a bit much. The thunderstorms have not gone away. It is now 8:27 PM

No comments: