Sunday, March 14, 2021

Sunday, March 14: A Visit w/ Mom. Seeing the Old Condo


Well everybody it’s daylight savings time once again. I’m excited. Right this moment I’m just really tired because I lost an hour of  sleep. Also to get a burner than the mall Sunday.
I took the trolley up the median my brother pick me up and we visited mom in Riddle Village  It was a nice short visit. They have the visits timed due to Covid. Soon when I will be out of isolation because everybody

 would’ve been fax it in a couple weeks to about a month. After that my brother and I talked to Eric Weinberg for a while that was cool. He told me about a conch when we saw the pretender start theater here I got spit on my Chrissy hind I completely forgot about that. You should remember funky stuff like 

that as well. With now than when visiting my mom‘s old condo which my brother is renovating and he’s going to rent it.  After our visit at the condo, we drove 
back to my brothers house in media we hung out for a little while and then I caught the Uber to go to Ardmore. From Media to Ardmore via public transit would’ve  taken an hour and a half and I just didn’t have that
 kind of time. The ride was smooth and I arrived a little bit early so I went to Rite Aid and get a snack. I also got a hat because I lost my original at at the trolley and even though it’s 50° it’s a stiff wind so it feels cold. Also the temperatures

 going to drop to the mid 20s tonight. I got to Ardmore and I then crashed and napped till 4 pm. It was a 2 hr 

 nap!! I think got a super coffee and we watch Bob and Brad the most famous physical therapist on the Internet. They have all kinds of use about feet 

 rist shoulders. They also have  ideas about what kind of shoes are for flat foot people medium arching high arch like Lynne has. They’re entertaining in there from the Midwest. It’s now 4:56 PM we’re gonna walk around 5PM or so. That nap was really needed I was dead to the earth.
I totally agree with 
Bernie Sanders when he says that US Public Cares Far More About Bold Relief Than Bipartisanship. The 
stimulus package remains popular w/ 70% approval. Republicans are 

 laying the same game as in 2009 w/ President
 Obama. Jerks!!!!  Today three’s  is a big difference between the Republican and Democratic parties. The circle part of personal responsibility let’s turn people off no matter what horrible things we’ve done. Democrats on, to get the hell out because he hasn’t
 been responsible. We watched a new show called the queen dammit. It’s about this young woman who is a chess prodigy in the early to mid-60s. Also got a haircut by Lynn in my hair is nice and smooth again. Since we don’t have car available I’m gonna walk to the Norristown high-speed line like I did ages ago when I first started seeing Lynne.

No comments: