Monday, March 22, 2021

Monday, March 22: Working Eating and Toyota Troubles


Todayb I woke up and got to work and send over some  Old work report I had to turn in. I turned in the all the referrals from last week. It was going casually until I  was told I had to open up  the “SC“ category to remove the “K“ closing in these cases. It’s not mentally tough but it’s quite the treasury and I don’t think it’s gonna work frankly. I assume my supervisor called service now to take care of it but that’s what she was told. 

 o I got eight out of 55 done. That would be my focus tomorrow morning to try to get as much of that 

 one as possible. Meanwhile outside my tiny bubble at home 

 he Toyota of Lynne‘s was really loud squeaking today she was doing an errand 

 t started to smell and smoke. So that noise was a problem the Toyotas 

 ave with the AC being tied with the belts in the car. Let’s hope that doesn’t

 cost another $500. The car does have 150,000 miles on it so the 

 hit starts happening. I took the 105 bus. I just caught it just in time I should 

 e over hpper place by 6:30 PM. Well we made it to her please 

 nd we know that for a minute and then we went out for a walk around   Ardmore. We went on a regular pathway. Get a pretty long and deep discussion

 and then we relaxed on the steps near a place 
in front. Miami has declared a state of emergency because too many Dickheadz having spring break. I had some pizza for dinner plus a two smoothies. That was very delicious also had a nice thing of yogurt. Muon end 

No comments: