Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Wednesday, March 24 A Rainy Day Indeed


Hello today was just a grinding day at work I felt pretty tired I took A nap during my morning break but that’s about it. I hit the leftovers for lunch and kept on working on that stupid SC list

that I got to work on today. Meanwhile there’s a  crisis on the border in  course volcanoes are playing that up all his help.



 As you can tell trumps wonderful border wall that he was trying to build wasn’t really built because 

 eople wouldn’t be streaming in otherwise. Anyhow Lynne got the car fixed it was a $425 alternator

 it had a problem with its internal ball bearing I guess that was the squeaking going on. We’re lucky we 

 idn’t break down or in the middle of the road with all that loud noise. Well work was got a grind


 but I have a bout eight names left of this list and I want to get that done


 tomorrow ASAP. I will be getting a new list. Lynne pick me up and we got into Ardmore around

 6:25 PM. It’s still raining but it’s not raining 
 uite as hard as it was earlier. President Biden May sign  executive orders after 2 mass shootings in one week. I think it’s a good idea cause nothing to go through Congress. We walked after I took an an hour nap which I really needed. The rain stopped.

No comments: