Friday, March 12, 2021

Thursday, March 11: 9 Years Sobriety Mild Weather & Work


Good day it is a warm day here in Upper Darby provider and beyond. I worked on some projects at work talked on the phone and eventually 

 got to go outside in the mild weather. On that walk I took some videos and enjoyed myself thoroughly. I then went back home did a little bit of cleanup and talk 

 o the phone again. The stimulus bill was formally signed in the lawn  today by President Biden. I’m glad I didn’t wait till Friday to sign it. That’s what the reporter said. Today is the one-year anniversary of the declaration that COVID-19 was a pandemic. This is the day when all the closing started. Trump made that ridiculous speech The cave false information such as a travel ban to Europe etc. Yes March 11 quite a day in modern history. Anyhow for the first time there’s hope it is there’s also idiots running state governments in Texas Mississippi etc. They wanna act like the virus isn’t there and that “personal responsibility will replace a mask mandate. I just hope you don’t have another surge.

No comments: