Friday, March 19, 2021

Thursday, March 18: A Pandemic Day

I got up this morning and did my usual thing. I went to work. I got my annual MA support thing early plus I had Carfare stuff to do and there’s about 59 or 60 needs to go through. That seem to take a while. After all that

 I took a little break. I have this app that reminds me to stand up so I don’t sit too long

. Sitting is bad for you. It’s the new smoking these days. Pat came over and wanted to know if I want to take a 

 alk in Fairmount Park but I couldn’t pull that off. He did house have her treat

 me to dinner with vegetarian fake meat which was pretty good. Pasta and green peppers and some fake 

 eat is pretty good. I must say. It rained all day it was just a really tired rainy early I mean late winter day this whole weeks been cold but then I see that next week is going to be much warmer. That’s how march really rolls

No comments: