Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Wednesday, April 15: Hump Day Working @ Home


Hello there in the time of COVID-19. I got up at around 7:15 AM and so far my phones working fine after the unfortunate incident falling in the toilet. I went to the online Sunrise which  as a normal length this time which was good. All my programs

 were up and running when I got in so I was able to start work on time. I had to get that report 

 one today my supervisor wanted to know why wasn’t done already. No matter how much I try it’s never fat done fast enough. It always.



 as 200 names or more. This one had 227. I took my morning break when the auto save 

 eature in XL just made me wait again. Yesterday I lost 20 minutes to separate times waiting for it to not let you. 

 his morning I only had to re-sign in twice which was not bad. I talk to my phone while waiting 

 or the thing the come up. I had 2 cups of coffee. I finally got the report done at 1:30 PM I wanted to send it before anything glitchy happened. I
 then decided I needed to go out and

 get some groceries and get some lunch. I found a box of frozen samosas and said have any fresh ones today. Well I went back to work and was freshly frustrated. I was  really relieved to get the one report done and I was handed another one with  1200 names on it. I had trouble managing the tabs and it was really laborious. By time 5 o’clock rolled around I was beside myself really. I won’t be finished and decided I was just going to take a nap. I was so exhausted my friend came over and gave me a mouse a nice warm jacket because my other ones ripped from the screen door pan help me out emotionally cause I was feeling really stressed out from dealing with the computer and working at home.

No comments: