Monday, April 20, 2020

Monday, April 20: Cool Day 4 Teleworking


Happy Monday to everyone out there in quarantine land. It’s Monday and the second week of working at home has started. I woke up in Ardmore
had a delicious coffee and then drove back to Melbourne 15 minutes before 9 o’clock. I felt very fortunate that when I opened up the computer,
 that my mail program office 365 opened


 right away. I was then able to log into my supervisor and let her know that I was in on time. I find it’s better to not turn it off and just let the computer go on sleep. Anyhow I had
to put in some 



 arratives and look the system since I was given clearance to do so. It’s not 1:58 PM I might have to get some kettle chips because they sell them for $.50 each
 which is cheaper than anywhere else. I miss BP station. Pennsylvania stay @ home order was extended to May 8. My guess is that means that I’ll be  working from home till May 8. It really looks like 2020 is going to be a wash. Yes things will eventually

 open sometime this summer but with restrictions even if the Trump  isn’t 
taking it that seriously. Anyhow today’s one of those cold April 

 ays they feel colder than March. Well oil prices are down to 2 dollars a barrel  n futures market since there’s

 less demand. That is really low. It was $60 a barrel winter 2020 started. That is unbelievable

. Well, work ended without incident. I didn’t hear from my supervisor at all which is a 

 ood thing I think. I then took a nap woke up and Lynne came over and I got a

 little bit of food. Anyhow, we drove back to Ardmore and we drove in the blinding

 sunlight. I went to Delaware County instead of up to 63rd St. which is much more confusing. I managed to get back to 





 rdmore and we hung out and I got some really nice pictures of the pussycat. I brought home a few groceries and I’m pretty well stocked

 with Indian food for lunch which is really helpful considering I only have a half hour for lunch. Today was a good 

 ay I was calm I felt inner peace which helped me a lot today. I hope to resume my meetings and my yoga a lot more.

No comments: