Monday, April 13, 2020

Monday, April 13: 6 AM Start @ Work. Receiving Telework Information


Hi. I woke up in Ardmore at 5 AM and had some delicious coffee. I drove the car to my office and I was dropped off. It was pouring like crazy outside. Thank God I was able to get a ride in. I am so grateful for that. 
Yup I'm getting all the telework details. There's a lot of paperwork to copy. That's all I'm going to do today is try to get myself ready for telework and then probably go home and test it. So when I wake up tomorrow, I can just sign on  
Our working  conditions are finally reaching the media. Here's a report from KYW NewsRadio.
This is from the Harrisburg newspaper talking about state worker situation  over the  last month.  Will have to see if they’ll our comments on this article which they haven’t so far. It’s now 9:35 AM and I’m taking a slight break and then I’m gonna try to get down to understanding the telework instructions so I can try it at home when I get home or after I take my nap. I’m pretty tired. Well the weather remains very lousy throughout most of the day. I stayed later than 1:30 PM departure time because I just wanted to make sure I had all my telework information so I can work from home. If I can’t work from home I have to get up at the crack of dawn for a couple weeks which is not horrible but I really don’t wanna have to go to the office especially when it’s going to rain half of the time for the next week or so


No comments: