Wednesday, April 08, 2020

Wednesday, April 8: Work Stupidity Rages On


Hello there it’s back to work today for me.HORRAY!! Anyhow I got up a little bit early around 5:30 AM to check the latest from our union and coworkers since I was away for  work for two days. Well get ready for some

 stupid shit!!SEPTA Moves To Lifeline Service Schedule
OK here’s what’s going on. Starting  TOMORROW (Thursday) trains will not be leaving from Millbourne where I live. The state may remove the  staggered shifts. The worst proposal to have split shifts where one group at work from
6 AM to noon and the others at work from noon to 9 6 AM to noon and the others at work from noon to 9 PM. Fortunately the union turned down that piece of shit schedule down . This means back  to work for five days. The Market Frankford line will not run from Melbourne nor 63rd St. St. So in order to take SEPTAI would have to walk to 60th St or wait for the 21 bus to arrive. This is just STUPID🤮😳 I realized later I could take the market Frankford line from upper Darby which is about a half a mile away. I have two reports to do and stuff. Mail Supervisor called and asked what was due and they had Elmwood and CDU doing dumb stuff that doesn’t seem to be vitally
important but the state acts like it’s just a normal time Fortunately the union turned down that piece of shit

 schedule down . This means back to work for five days. The Market Frankford line will not run from Melbourne nor 63rd St. St. So in order to take SEPTAI  could have to walk to 60th St or wait for the 21 bus to arrive. This is just STUPID🤮😳 I 

 realized later I could take the market Frankford line from upper Darby which is about a half a mile away. I 

 ave two reports to do and stuff. Mail Supervisor called and asked what was due and they had Elmwood and CDU doing dumb stuff that 

 oesn’t seem to be vitally important but the state acts like it’s just a normal time. Guess what? Bernie Sanders 
just dropped out of the presidential race this morning. I think that was a wise 

 ecision. I’m worried about the conspiracy theories that his supporters gonna push her about the tickets etc. etc. I bet Trump supporter have to say something about this of course! Well I was being hustled to get these two things done for work. I was told that I’m gonna be doing a bunch of my deceased coworkers work. I’m good with it except at his salary as a supervisor salary for doing these reports so I’m feeling some kind away but I’m sure if I get enough sleep I’ll be fine as long as I don’t get hassled to death. I went straight home and was confronted by a buzzing wasp in my kitchen. I eventually did sweat it and then drowned it with soap and water and threw it in the trashcan. My friend recommended soap and water kills them. Then a second wasp came out and I called for Pat. He did the humane thing trapped in a plastic container and let it out. I did not see any more through the evening

No comments: