Sunday, April 12, 2020

Saturday, April 11: Staying Indoors then Venturing 2 Center City Philadelphia


According to what I’ve read it is this is the fourth weekend of the coronavirus restrictions on social activity. I remember last month well when I was told I had two weeks off on a Friday A phone call  from  my supervisor that Monday evening that I 



 ill be coming in as usual. Times have really changed. I got up after staying up way late and went to the 

 oom men’s meeting. I was a little bit late well, 25 minutes late. I enjoyed it and had some of the cold brew coffee that my friend bought for me. You have to go to whole foods to get it. After enjoyed a delicious coffee, I decided I  We should do some shopping and get some food. I was thinking of going to the laundromat but I called and they’re shut down due to the virus. I went down to CVS picked up my Scripps. I managed to catch a 21 bus because I was thinking of taking the L downtown but I got the 21 bus which stopping much closer to the CVS. I toured  up pick up some more of the Indian food so I’m well-stocked when I come home. Because I really don’t want to go out anymore than I need to. Once I got back home, I gathered some food together and watch James Bond movie called “Never Say Never Again.” 

No comments: