Saturday, April 04, 2020

Saturday, April 4: First Day with Mask😷

This morning I woke up to attend the men’s meeting but I eat my breakfast and got really tired so I need to take a further nap. I got up around 10:30 AM and Pat stopped and asked if I wanted to go grocery shopping. I couldn’t turn down the opportunity to get stuff at a real store and be driven home.  We are going to go to ShopRite but we missed it so we ended up going to the Acme out 
@ The Manoa shopping Center. Anyhow, we went to the store with our brand new fangled & ;Breathing masks my friend giving me one and I made a homemade one made out of a bandanna. A double layered it but I ended up reading on the state health website that two or three layer
plus will suffice. The clause is a lot more 

 omfortable than the combination of the breathing mask and the cloth. I took a picture of PATRICK and I were at his sporting the breathing masks. It’s really weird and I need to 

 ocument it. After I got back I packed the food the 
 ittle bit of tapping and had some lunch of the leftover pasta. I’m pretty well-stocked compared to what I’m usually am. I even got some of the juice I liked. And then I went to an online yoga class from the bridge. And that was pretty good. I then had dinner with Pat and we watched a documentary in both of us got really tired and sleepy. And then talked on the phone

No comments: