Tuesday, April 07, 2020

Tuesday, April 7: Inside Till 7:15 pm w/ an Appointment & Online Yoga


 Well I got up for  The Sunrise meeting this morning. I was a little late but with my background picture I could walk around in different parts of the apartment and nobody would know the difference. That was very handy today. After that the coffee ran out and I decided to take a nap. I got up at 10:30 AM and read the Internet talked on the phone etc. I saw a reminder about my appointment at 12:30 and I kept thinking, Where am I going? Then I got a call and it was an online appointment I had that I thought I missed yesterday. I’m glad the new therapist called. Yes I’m going to switch therapists this seems like a good time since the one I usually have is on some kind a furlough till May.

No comments: