Thursday, April 16, 2020

Thursday, April 16: Teleworking, A Pain in the Brain


Well, I had a new problem this morning with the telework. I couldn’t get Outlook to work. I texted my supervisor on a personal texting and this just started her irritation with me. I feel so clueless.

 

Anyhow, I did get outlook after I was told by tech-support a.k.a. Mr. Woods that I had too many tabs up. I was using

 up all of my RAM. I was charged for not reading my telework instructions. I thought read enough of it but obviously I didn’t. I reduce my time on the phone which helped but I’m still tired as hell. I’m gonna try to work much  as I can to get caught up on the list. I took my lunch and saw this on Full Frontal 
with Sam Bee. She interviewed Michael Lewis who basically stated this whole problem stems from 40 years of Republican opposition to the administrative state. Basically it started whenReagan said the ninth most terrifying words are “I am from the government and I am here to help you.“ Trump 
is just a cumulation of this trend. It’s pretty scary what he said could happen to us to do the 

 reakdown of the federal government. I got my stimulus check but I’m not even hat excited because that money is already earmarked to try to pay down the credit card and my Penn Bill and my therapy bill it’s not 

 n a great fantastic mood but at least I’m not freaking out which is a big plus. I 

 ave a friend who is helping me through this.

No comments: