Monday, April 06, 2020

Monday April 6: COVID-19 in Ardmore and Millbourne


Well I got up for the 7:15 AM sunrise and that was pretty cool. I enjoyed some of that delicious Ardmore house coffee.  Ext I  got my allergic reaction to something in the apartment so after looking at Facebook and working on yesterday‘s blog 
posting I said I’d go outside and take a walk. She was just getting up and I took an allergy pill and took a walk outside. I went
 through Spring Avenue in the corner of Ardmore Avenue. It’s very pleasant here in Ardmore I must say. Today 
 is the second full week of split shifting. I’m off today and tomorrow from work. It’s really nice to have a day off when the weather is  nice. I thought I’d go to Rite Aid since I took the scenic route there and I just pick 

 p some stuff and hopefully I’ll have another coffee and some eggs. My plan is to leave here by around 12 PM or 12:30 PM take a little nap and I should look up the bluebook value

 of the vehicle 2002 accord that I was looking at. well hope to have a day that feels like a day off that’s all I ask. I know the state don’tgive a fuck about us and it’s too bad but that’s the way it goes ha ha ha ha. 18 months

 can’t come fast enough. Here’s a song I made up “I am a power ranger from the city, and I like to look at things that are pretty.“ Well time to start the rest of my day. Well I mailed out in Ardmore for a while had another cup of coffee. I was served up a delicious omelette. With cilantro cilantro. I also listen to a good Joni Mitchell song as well. It is now 2:18 PM and I’m heading home now very very soon

No comments: