Friday, April 10, 2020

Friday, April 10: NEW FUNKY Schedule at 👀 at Honda Accord


Greetings on a very windy Friday. I woke up in Ardmore had some delicious coffee and read   the Internet. Well we talked for a while and hung out. I had some of that delicious coffee. I’m gonna bring 

come back home that she bought for me and pay her back of course. 
 oday’s the last day off on me today’s schedule. It was good while it lasted.  The only benefit is I’ll know what day it is because they’re putting us back on a five day week schedule starting Monday. I then went with her and did a couple errands and then we went to her  
mechanic to look at the 2002 Honda Accord. It was a kelly green and it was a four-door. The car looks kind of big for my taste. Hi. Spinner and Debra some funky about the transmission bothered me and it just felt like it’s going to need a bunchof repairs. After we did that came back in and chilled out and had a  little

snack or two. Of course we stop by the Rite Aid nearby in Ardmore. I was dropped off at home and I talked on the phone and then I looked at Facebook on the SEI you Facebook pages that are on Facebook. The state just came up with this really whacked 
out schedule!! It states that there are two shifts one that starts at 6 AM 

 o 1:30 PM and the next shift that starts at 1:45 and ends at 98 9 PM. I am Group A so I am on the crack of dawn shift. So I get up likr  I’m 
going to yoga class and walk to 69th St. to  get to work. My supervisor call 

 ause I texted her but I didn’t check the messages so I have to learn to check my voicemail. I’m just used to people texting me first not calling me. My supervisor

 won’t be in on Monday but I’m gonna be there at 6 AM. Apparently I’m eligible for teleworking. Time went by so fast I didn’t start

 cooking dinner till 11:00 PM. I ended up watching stuff on YouTube and then finally going to bed very late











No comments: