Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Tuesday, April 14: First Day Teleworking at Home

This morning was my first day ever teleworking for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. It was kind of momentous because I had to  start from scratch it was a bit painful to get started especially getting
 onto Skype. Skype just gives me a blank white 
page. So I can’t call back on Skype but at least my supervisor can see that I’m in the office just from the Skype ability of everything. Anyway I worked I n this medical assistance report which is 227 names. I ended up working in the wrong report for 2 hours 



 o I was a little bit freaked out. I worked it’s a little after five and then I share dinner and a documentary with Pat. I found that I was really tired.

 so I took a nap around six and woke up around 8 o’clock. That felt pretty good. And then I talked on the phone for a while. I didn’t go outside like I really should’ve. I just got so wrapped up in getting my work started that 

 my mind was way too focused. 
Before I did my teleworking the sunrise business meeting was the longest I ever experienced it
was an hour long but we made some important decisions. In other news I dropped 

this phone in in the toilet and quickly pulled it out took off the cover and 

stuck it in rice most of the evening. I’m hoping if there’s no long-term damage to the phone the prognosis looks good though 

 ut will have to see. Meanwhile in the outside world, Trump is being a real jerk as usual. He 
 now insists upon having his name put on all the mail out stimulus checks. He can’t help himself he’s such a narcissist an asshole. It blows my 58-year-old mind. It was nice outside too. I promise

 tomorrow I’ll go outside during my lunch break at least a little bit. I forgot to mention that I gave Pat an Uber rideand I put in the right address but he went to the wrong 

 lace somehow. That was a bit of an adventure then I lent him a little sum of money because his 
 ank didn’t release his check that he got. I hate banks. I don’t know what’s going to happen from here. Just gonna keep on trucking. Actually I’m running 

 ut of things to say to fill this blog post up so I can put a video in here


No comments: