Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Wednesday, April 22: sunny day to work at home

Well I want to design sunrise semester and that was part I was OK. I then
got turn on my computer asked early so that I would be ready in case for some computer glitch of some sort. The rest of the day was uneventful.

the Coronavirus is the big story nowadays. The lockdowns are in place but of course republicans are trying to sabotage the effort to flatten the curve. Working
at home right now. I am using my personal HP Laptop. It works ok but some processes are slower. I have

to temporally save items on my hardrive to be able to complete some of my work. After work, Lynne picked me up and we went to Oath pizza to pick up pizza. Its the only way to eat out during the Coronavirus pandemic. A friend of mine's boyfriend had a stoke today. It sounds awful. 


No comments: