Friday, April 24, 2020

Friday, April 24: Trump Is Cray! Retirement talk, $$ and Yoga



Good morning. I managed to get up without the alarm and when I did finally get up I finally heard about trump recommending disinfectant and injecting disinfectant and using UV rays in your body to get rid of the coronavirus. That means were just fantastic that’s the only good thing about Trump is that he says the most idiotic shit that’s totally Internet ready he’s such an idiot oh my God I spent an hour on my computer this morning just looking at all the idiots. After that hilarity I got back to work and then I had a discussion for about 15 minutes with the retirement counselor during my morning break. It was very eye-opening experience. I was very euphoric for a while and then of course after the euphoria it you realize that there’s a whole bunch of stuff that Hass to happen and it’s going to happen before I can safely retire. They are a mini landmines along the way. So it’s not like I won the lottery or anything

No comments: