Friday, April 24, 2020

Thursday, April 23: Another COVID-19 Day


Well boys and girls it’s April the weather is moody and we’re working at home with COVID-19 around. Today I worked hard at some
moments and not so hard another 

 oment. I worked pretty hard anyway, my friend boyfriend got a stroke the other day but he’s doing better at 
Cooper Medical . That’s a good hospital thank God. As for me I couldn’t find any yoga classes and THAT Idiot is in the White House is still here😱 Georgia decided that tattoo parlors a massage parlors were essential services. 
With idiots like the Georgia governor and lieutenant governor Don Dan PATRICK of Texas making 

 tupid shit comments about the economy will always be in pandemic mode!!👁👁 

  . It seems we will never get out of  CCOVID-19. There’s also a rumor that it could get worse next winter. So it looks like I’ll be spending the next 18 months of my state career living under weird  
conditions! Well I did look at Cars.com for used cars. And the only thing I found was something from Scott Kia of Springfield this Corolla that got good ratings on this thing
 but also had 4 accidents it’s a 2008 or 2009 Corolla. I also  got some Indian food at  Kababish since Pat drove me there. At least four of my friends have not gotten their stimulus check yet.
 To receive Social Security and one of them had to pay the IRS so maybe

 that’s it but there’s no answers that they could find it’s ridiculous I’m really 

 lad I got my check. I also saw this video from 1965 about pirate radio station Radio 
 Caroline. It was stationed off the British coast to give alternative music from the BBC. The video quality is excellent. Also I have an appointment with a 

 etirement counselor for my deferred compensation plan. I was busy trying to log on my program. Anyway it’s another day.  I think the two images below pretty much sum up what’s going on in the outside world today.



No comments: