Sunday, April 05, 2020

Sunday, April 5: Mild COVID-19 kind of day. Ardmore


I got up late for the Sunday funding meeting which started at 8 o’clock I didn’t sorry for disappearing till about 8:25 AM. I was lucky the volume 
was turned off because I was fumbling around trying to get my coffee together and my food 

 ogether etc. I enjoyed the The meeting and then I was very tired. I have to get ready by noon for my friend to come over. She was running late. so I decided I would clean off 



 y kitchen table. The kitchen table is truly a mess  And I just haven’t been motivated to clean it up. She arrived & then Pat came over and told me to turn off the light in the basement with the dog in it. Pat formally met her and talked about the dog and it was pretty cool. Sad news came along former eagles place

 kicker Tom Dempsey died of died of the coronavirus  today. That’s sad I remember him and his Eagles playing days. He’s known best for a 63 yard field goal that was an NFL record for a long time
 before a kicker from Denver kicked a longer one. We then took a walk and then we got ready to drive 
on down to Ardmore PA. We hit the Rite Aid and then watched a movie called meet Joe black. That’s movie was made in 1998 with 
 Brad Pitt with semi blonde hair. It was really good though excellent acting We then watched Harold and mod which I have not seen since 
 the fall of 1981 it Webster College. I didn’t realize there was all this cat Stevens songs in it. Harold wasn’t like

 a 15-year-old he was 18 but he looks so young. But I enjoy it I really enjoyed that movie it was fun and stuff. Meanwhile in the outside world Trump is pushing this one drug along with Fox News. It’s like a huge big government controlled media agency

 Fox News is that is. we then watched Harold and Maude which I have not seen since the fall of 1981 at Webster College. I didn’t realize there was all this Cat Stevens songs in it. Harold wasn’t like a 15-year-old he was 18 but he looks so young. But I enjoy it I really enjoyed that movie it was fun and staff. 

 eanwhile the outside world Trump is pushing this one drug along with Fox news. It’s like a huge big government controlled media agency Fox news is that is. And they’re pushing this This drug is the cure-all. The Surgeon General stated This Is Going to Be the Hardest and the Saddest Week of Most Americans’ ives”. The virus is going to peek this week and I think will start seeing a decrease but they got to keep the distancing at least till the end of April

No comments: