Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Monday April 27: A New Assignment @ Home

Hi. Another good rainy day in paradise. I had some major difficulties getting myself signed in to my computer. I ended up having a reboot to get the things started normally. I didn’t get crap done until about 1030 or so. Fortunately got fixed.  I have to do an assignment for Delancey District . I have 67 names to put in Good Cause 87 on the old CSPREN screen/the current ETP screen. Then I have to write up AMR's for all of them. I will need to write up Pa 635,Medical Assignment forms for those I call (YES CALL) who claim a medical problem. Anyhow I didn’t go outside at all today. It was really cold and clammy outside and it really wasn’t worth it. I did however remember to go to yoga class online at 5:30 in the last minute. I wasn’t gonna go because I was working late a little bit late because I fell so far behind. I called some workers and ask them some questions about the report I’m doing. I talked on the phone with my girlfriend as usual and Anyhow I didn’t go outside at all today. It was really cold and clammy outside and it really wasn’t worth it. I did however remember to go to yoga class online at 5:30 in the last minute. I wasn’t going to go because I was working late a little bit late because I fell so far behind. I called some workers and ask them some questions about the report I’m doing. I talked on the phone with my girlfriend as usual and We had a good conversation.🤠

No comments: