Friday, April 17, 2020

Friday, April 17: End of Funky Week Working @ Home


Well after sleeping OK I got up and had breakfast I probably took too long having breakfast because I had a difficult time trying to get my email program up. I got a call from my supervisor basically stating I shouldn’t of waited to the last minute to try to sign in. I had a hell of 

  time trying to get my office 360 open. I was going to give up  but then by some miracle it finally came up. It was a rough way to start the morning. My back was stiff and my right arm was getting sore handling the mouse.
 I had to handle my work through my left hand. That worked out pretty well I must say. I finally got to a rhythm and got up to two person
number 176. I’m not sure that’s good enough for them but I did

 start at 68. Basically on this list and never fast enough. I really can’t wait till can retire. I’m just not up for this BS. Well after work wrote an email saying I’m signing off and told her

 what I had done. I then decided I needed a nap because I was pretty tired. My friends going to come over and we can go back to her place. Watch a movie and hang out and  stuff. Well we drove through 
 the drizzle get started. It was a nice day but I didn’t go outside I was too busy fighting the power or dealing with the power that employs me. 
 We came back to her place and watched 

 efending  Your Life.. It featured Meryl Streep and Anthony Brooks. He’s Mel Brooks

 his son. He looks like your average
 typical male of the 1990s. I was named Albert Brooks not anthony Brooks. Anyhow I was a really good movie. I’ve seen so many good movies lately. I didn’t even know what I was missing
 Now Trump and his minions 

 re stirring up the Maga crowd and getting them to protest against pandemic quarantines. Science and intelligence are foreign to some of these people
 I hate to say it but they are useful idiots for a multimillionaire like Trump is just stealing money in and they don’t even know it or care.
Anyway I admit it 

 s getting old.. But we’re supposed to be responsible adults not angry 10-year-olds that didn’t get 

 heir Xbox. Anyway, it’s about a month since the serious quarantining started.

No comments: