Thursday, April 02, 2020

Thursday, April 2: Shit Got Real w/cOVID-19 at Work


Well, arrange to roll out of bed and sit at the online Sunrise meeting. It’s very comforting to be able to just write a bed and go to that meeting. 
 This is especially truth to the events of yesterday with my coworker being deceased. I actually shared. I called my supervisor and she 
didn’t know anything and I just told her I can’t come into work. I came

 in and someone was crying and asked me to leave so I did. Anyhow I’m  inished my first stack of stuff for the scan. The system was working really faulty I barely got the first thing done by 1 o’clock. It’s 

 erily quiet around here because me and my supervisor the only ones in this office.Well, I worked on scanning

 two big piles and completed the two big piles. My supervisor fortunately did the MA report

 because she’s really fast at it and I seem to be too slow. US unemployment claims soar to 6.6million. This DOUGLES  last weeks 3 million 
which dwarfs the second the highest set in 1982 at 675,000. As of today Coronavirus 

confirmed global cases pass one million. That is a shit load and we’re having hit the peak yet. Wow I just took a bunch of pictures of Center city under the grip 

 of COVID-19 otherwise known as the coronavirus. Yes Siri knows about 

 OVID-19 I don’t even have to put the dash or spell it a loud for her. I had some 

 nteresting pictures in fact there was a couple standing in the middle Broad

 Street posing with the baby right at the median between the north

 and southbound side. That was interesting I did some tapping I ate some leftovers

 and crash because I was pretty tired it was a weird day today. If feels

 weird in the office when you’re the only caseworker in the whole

 small office. Hope this blog will represent what was going on during

 the great COVID-19 pandemic and recession or depression 

if we get 20% unemployment. It’s really strange. You know they say we live in interesting times. Sounds like it’s in a book or something.

No comments: