Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Tuesday, April 21: Working at Home and Yoga


It’s Tuesday and I started my day with Sunrise semester and that was nice. I was asked about my photography and yoga class after the meeting ended. Sometimes those after meeting chats are fun I like
 them. I then logged into my computer and it went pretty well no 

 ajor hitch going on. I did however have to reboot The computer once b

ecause office 365 got frozen. That takes up a lot of bandwidth on this little computer half. I  was given an assignment the monthly car fare list and I was dreading it but I got a link to the database and I was actually able to use it. I managed to get the list 
even though I didn’t have my cheat sheet with me it took me a little while. I managed to copy

 and paste from another document to get the formatting right. Afterwords I was told there was a 7:15 PM yoga class. The 531 that was 

 oing on the person had things going on so that was canceled or postponed so I went to West philly hot yoga. 

 fter this is all done I’m thinking of maybe going to them since it’s a little bit closer to some and it’s only $60 a month for unlimited yoga. That’s almost half well actually it’s $99 for the Philly Hot Yoga  so it’s not a 50% less but pretty close anyway. I was told there was a 7:15 PM yoga class. The 5:30 PM class at The Bridge yoga 

 hat was  postponed so I went to West philly hot yoga. After this is all done I’m thinking of maybe going to them since it’s a little bit closer to home and it’s only $60 a month for unlimited yoga. That’s almost

 half well actually it’s $99 for the Philly Hot Yoga so it’s not a 50% less but pretty close.  The instructor was nice there was a total of three students including myself. She seemed very nice. She supposed to teach again Sunday at 10 o’clock

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good point