Sunday, April 26, 2020

Sunday, April 26: Rain, Coffee and Vacuum Cleaner


Well I got up early for the online meeting again and believe it or not I did not take a nap. I ended up not doing doing a whole hell of a lot when 
 realized what time it crapped on to me like communism. I wanted to deal with the vacuum cleaner cause I’ve blown it off for so long. Instead , I decided I do something else useful like cleaning the oven and the

 table. A person who cleans my place monthly came over today. It’s been abouttwo months since I got the place clean dude at the whole coronavirus/COVID-19 situation where we live under. My girlfriend

 and I had a good conversation and then we decided we’d head back to Ardmore.

 We then went to Rite Aid and got some provisions. I helped her a little bit 

 ith preparing dinner which was very good. It was an avocado salad and it was quite fancy for sure. It was very 
 tasty too. She can really prepare 
  meal for sure. Our family had a Zoom gathering at 7 o’clock. Alex had some AR stuff for the alternate reality head mask. And we just talked back-and-forth. Wasn’t quite as formal as the last time. My 
 battery kept running low on my phone so I had to cut away 8 o’clock. I didn’t feel like waiting 10 minutes for the phone to come up. We 

 hen hung out and watched Esther Parell on YouTube bread and watched a movie. It was a good evening of very good evening

No comments: