Friday, April 03, 2020

Friday April 3: Life During COVID-19


Good day in cOVID-19 world. I woke up around 6:45 AM to get ready for the online sunrise semester. I made my coffee etc. and I attended the meeting played around with a background of my online thing through Zoom. I felt a lot better rested I slept really hard which was a good thing. I then got it all my belongings brought a frozen Indian food and got the L. I was trying to keep my social distance but it’s a little hard on the train there’s always somebody on the train. I know you can really notice the homeless fuck because they use the train to kind of catch up on sleep back-and-forth. I think got to work and my new task was to address and stuff envelopes for LTIS. All these were two-sided letters saying that location was incomplete and there’s a lot of them. I’m definitely going to count how many I did. Because each of them as one piece of paper. And there’s no cutting and pasting etc. I have to write out longhand. I haven’t addressed envelopes since I left on my district. I always had to address envelopes. Not at this volume now but I must’ve mailed out an average of 8 to 12 appointments per day

No comments: