Sunday, April 12, 2020

Sunday, April 12: Zoom Meeting, Being w/ Friend and Zoom with Family

I got up for the the third step resume pretty much on time. I actually got up early and finished up a little bit of the previous blog postings and read the news oh boy. I enjoyed the meeting. I’m getting used to the zoom meetings. Anyhow after having a cup of coffee I decided I needed to take a nap. Pat told me he was going to work and then coming back. I was taking a shower in my shower curtain came crashing down and I was running late to meet up my friend. After I calm down we talked for a while.  She had cereal and I had some Indian food. Pat stopped by with his dog Ellie and we talk to him as well. We cleared up a few things very effectively, I believe. We mailed it out for a while. We then drove to Ardmore and stopped at the Rite Aid where I found a travel mug because I thought I forgot my Starbucks travel mug mug. It was the last one they had at the Rite Aid. I got a couple things as well. We then went to Ardmore and hung out and then we had a family zoom Easter gathering. We’ve never done that before and it was really cool

No comments: