Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Wednesday, February 13: A Tired Start to a Day

I woke up early at first after I had a dream that I had moved from Pats place to some kind of a commune up in 

 ermantown. I had a pretty good room which I held by obit it buried between a sharing situation and I’m not sharing situation. It was like a compound of some sort. I also started working on 

 elfare office up in Germantown where the office arrangements were 

 onfusing to me and it was tiring and baffling yet a little bit exciting. I swear to God the dream tired me out. I 

 now that’s not true I was just flat out tired from being so active on such a shitty rainy day yesterday. The day was  pretty good I must say. You can read about the previous word posted. Work wasn’t

 that event full I got one sanctions done I interviewed a couple of people. I was just feeling exhausted  ust tired and a little sluggish but not sick in the traditional sense of being sick. I left work 

 nd she told me to meet at the Barnes and noble bookstore on temples campus. It’s basically the temple 

 ookstore least one of the temple bookstores in the area. I’m really tempted 

 o get a coffee while waiting but I wanna wait for her to show up. It is

 now 6:02 PM. I’m gonna occupy myself vice looking at the entrance and updating my previous

 blog postings.  It’s now 630 I Fishel he blew off the AA meeting and she should be here very soon. I just yes

 rdered some small coffee and that made me feel a lot better. I didn’t have coffee this morning so I guess I was getting my fix so to speak.

No comments: