Tuesday, February 05, 2019

Tuesday, February 5: It Warms Up and Skip Early Morning


Well due to the fact that I’m still fighting off this cold I slept in till a little after 8 AM this morning. I ate breakfast quickly grab some clothes 
and decided to proceeTo go straight to work instead of going to a morning  meeting. I had people coming in and still a bit under the weather. Anyhow I got to work around 9:05 AM and there was nobody in the unit. 

 elieve it or not I got in before most of the people except for one. I then pressed to head 

 nd all of a sudden there was five people in. It was a little hectic but not as bad 

 s it could’ve been. I just took them one by one until the end when I just brought into

 so the one we can keep getting me page. So it all went OK. I had lunch I didn’t go outside in the nice  weather which I regret. So anyway around 3:30 PM I took 

 y cookie power nap in the old smoke room and times are for 15 minutes. I always get stunned when the
 alarm goes off. I think it helped. Couldn’t hurt. I thought I’d go to 

 airmount even though I did find out Wes and Jenn are gallivanting around and won’t be at the meeting. Anyhow I am stopped at the OCF as usual saw

 some familiar faces and mostly younger faces. Heading into the clubhouse for the 6:15 PM I’m not sure how I feel about going to the men’s meeting as well I don’t know yet. I’ll yes

 ee how I feel. Well I chilled up too late to sit at the table in their life to save seats. 
 was fine and then halfway through the meeting, I got really tired just swept over me like a plague or a fever or a bad fart. Lead needless to say I did not attend 
the men’s meeting and got the 33 bus home. Once I got home I started feeling a little bit better. I hate watch some videos and hit the bed. I’m bored of this cold is tiring and just sticks around.



No comments: