Saturday, February 09, 2019

Friday, February 8: A Slow-Moving Day with Relief

yes Well 6:15 AM came very suddenly and I decided I needed to 
sleep in to help fight the cold. Not just the cold weather but might come in cold that I’ve been fighting for the last week and a half. I wobbled and caught the train and got off at 56 Street and showed up late but my supervisor was later so it was all good. Open up a couple of sanction packets and was in a really silly mood

 today. I like when I’m in a silly mood. The day went slowly which is kind of a drag but really it’s a positive thing that I I didn’t have a ton of phone calls and I didn’t have stupid emergencies and 

 ires to put out. Anyhow I noticed I was feeling funky it was because I 

 forgot my meds so I took him and on and went to a meeting and went to Saxbys 11th and Locust 

 efore and after the meeting it was all good. I then decided I was 

 oing to get a massage in Chinatown so I did go and it was very good and I ended up getting a couple 

 hings at CVS on the way back home. I talk to couple friends and chow down on some takeout Chinese I got at 11th near Walnut Street. It’s
the same place that I got Chinese food when I lived at 1324 at the Arts Condo.

No comments: