Sunday, February 03, 2019

Sunday, February 3: Cleaning Up and Setting Up My Place. No Open Lens V

Well today I decided I wouldn’t go anywhere until after my friend

 comes over to clean the place. I finally started moving stuff. I knew that I would need some outside motivation to get me move all those boxes. I just don’t have the 
 motivation to hang photos up. I’d like to have someone with me to assist in tha

t endeavor. Perhaps a group of
 people and  pizza and refreshments I don’t know. Anyway I needed to stay home so maybe I could be to cool by just not running around in the cold. Well caring all those boxes was 

 xhausting. Going up and down the stairwell and quickly finding 

 laces for the boxes. So my managed to fit in small closet spaces in my apartment. Most however went

 downstairs in the basement. I didn’t have enough cleaning material so we 

 ent to the dollar store and got some cleaning materials really cheap. That 

 as good because neither of us were up for walking along way. So she started

 cleaning and I kept moving out the boxes. And after bit the place looked 

 onderful the floors were cleaned I had a office and I had to move the IKEA 

 ouch/bed to now my new bedroom. Anyhow 
 ll that was done and decided to have some samosas to eat the  ext thing you know is 5:30 PM. I need to pick something up at 52nd St. and then I headed to Larry‘s to watch the Super Bowl. I was not into the game but I got to  hang out with Larry and Veronica. The game was dreadfully boring and New England one other than that it was a wonderful game… Not. I then went home and crashed baby

No comments: