Saturday, February 16, 2019

Friday, February 15: Life Work on a Mild Day

Good day everyone. Well OK let’s get started. I got up and ate some breakfast and then 

  just cited I just skip and go catch the Market Frankford line to 15th St. to go to the sunrise. It’s been a while since I’ve been there. I saw someone who
used to go to sunrise five years ago. It’s good to see people that have been in the program a while and you met very early sobriety. We’re yes indeed all committing to going to Detroit next 

 ummer. I really do want to go to convention and actually be close to the convention instead of 15  miles away like I was in 2015. Well I went ahead and 

 istribute my paycheck to the credit card and to a dating site and paid somebody back  from work. I’m gonna hang out with Larry  n the night. I think my date night will be Sunday afternoon. 

 ’m hoping to God that it’s not frigid cold I’m definitely feeling variety of my moods

 but I think it’s because of the woman factor. I’m still working on that shit. I got to! What work was

 frustrating because I thought I would sanction people bu



t what happened was I couldn’t find this one report for six different people. I looked in all the

 emails going to the other person and once I received and still couldn’t find the names. It was very frustrating. Well I’m just gonna schedule the restroom because February is going by very fast being the past month it is. Well, I  finished with work decided that I would meet up with Larry. So I went to Saxbys 11th St. Oscar and had some coffee and then went over
to Pennsylvania Hospital where he’s having an MRI done. Went to a meeting and then we hung out 

  bit. In between there woman was asking for $50 and it didn’t go

 well. So I’m off that site. She was doing a bit of upset. It’s back to the 

 rawing board again but that’s OK I’m used to it. Anyhow I ate some Indian 

 ood I bought a couple weeks ago and that was mighty tasty. Also talked on

 the phone with two friends and ended the day. Today Trump signed the budget building keep the 

government from closing down again but he declared a national emergency like a prick. We do live in a prick-ish world don’t we?

No comments: