Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Wednesday, February 20: ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฝ Running Late and So is the Snow

Well I got up but it took me a while to get myself moving and then I did get to the 

 unrise a bit late. After work to hang out with my friend Mike at the Saxbys.  Yes  I did share my thoughts about my unfinished hi

 usiness. It’s now 9:25 PM and they’re much into the pit of snow is just starting to fall. The city is closed temple is closed and the courts are closed but you know of the 

 ommonwealth they don’t give a shit except if you live in Harrisburg. Anyhow, it’s a boyfriend’s Paradise in this day and age of Trump. 

 nyhow I got to work in the snow just started when I came in. It was kind of a do-nothing kind of day. I did do a couple of my alerts and we had a power outage that lasted about five minutes.  The lights blinked 

 n and off twice and we were let 
 ut 3 hours early. Basically I got out at 1:30. User pretty little snow when I came in  to nap. I woke up around 5 PM and 

 alked out and it was sleeting. Going down the stairwell at my address was a little bit scary since it was a little slick from the sleet.
 I took the 33 bus and it’s  ust really cold rain right now. I am am glad that it’s a 630 meeting not a 615 meeting. Just in the mood to sit here and eat my 
 atmeal cookie. It’s just messy after. It’s exactly what I thought it might end up 

 being. I’m glad we got out early I was able take a nap. What he said in a very

 uncrowded OCF for a while. He couldn’t make it because the 4870 bring the 48 and

 seven buses. They just didn’t show up without a detour God knows 

 hat. I’m trying to side whether to have another cup of coffee right now I’m just creating this blog post listening to med students talk real estate and cancer.๐Ÿ’€.Anyhow 

  went to the meeting and a woman who lost her husband spoke. She is very 
 well respected in the group.
 I can see why. Anyhow I decide to get another cup oof coffee cause I just need to be somewhere   hi where it’s warm and drink something warm for a venturebut in the damp and chilly and wet landscape that we have today. All the snow is just turning into mush as of 7:54 PMWell I got kicked out of the OCF  since it was closed. They let me stay about 10 minutes extra. The rain or whatever to this 

 recipitation is has mostly stopped it’s now just stay a mist of coldness that

 envelops me so instead of waiting for the 33 I’m going to walk to the Broad Street Line so I could at least I’m in movement and once I’m underground I’ll be 

 nderground to leave get home. This actor Jussie Smollett faked a hate crime  He’s been charged
with filing a police report. He’s from the show empire which kind of ever watched but it really hurts real victims of hate crimes. Well I caught the
Broad Street to the Market Frankford Line 

 nd ended up making my Indian surprise which I was very proud of. The dampness really was getting to me so I bundled up and snoozed before I lose. Good night




No comments: