Monday, February 18, 2019

Monday, February 18: A Day Off and Dentist

Well I decided during the evening fit there was no way I was going to 

 et up really early on my day off. I was going to sleep in. That’s exactly what I did. Also I took out all the clothes I had. I have so many T-shirts it’s not even funny

 I need to get a 2nd chest of drawers for the extra clothes. I watched the highlights of Monday Night  Football on the first 20 years I also watched a 2nd video which depicted

 Howard Cosell of Monday NightFootball  announcing the death of John Lennon on December 8, 1980 during a Patriots vs Dolphins game. It was near the end of the game as field-goal kicker is 

 ining up for a potential winning field goal which got blocked.. I bet se

t up a lunch date for Wednesday. With the new person from

 Bumble. We had texted back-and-forth and that’s how we came up with. Anyhow I had it on down downtown to towards the dentist.. I first got a Giro and a Pepsi

 then I went to Oakwood Starbucks and got some coffee.I proceeded to eat the sandwich there at the Starbucks which was
 very packed and I got there and emptied out a bit by the time I left  to go to the dentist. I wanted to eat ahead of time because 

  knew I really wouldn’t be able to eat for a little while while the crown sets. I got the crown 
 ut in and it took an hour exactly. It’s $140.00 for the deposit for the temporary and then I’ll 

 e coming back March 6 to have the permanent put in, which 

 s another $140. I then walked down 16th St. to Lombard then song I left at 12 walk down 12 till the 45 brought me down

 to Washington Avenue right near Murray‘s apartment. Well I found all the stuff he wanted

 except for one thing. And then brought it over to the rehab place in Lombard Street. I talk to him for a little

 bit and then I had to split because I had an appointment at 5 PM. And went to the Starbucks 

 harge my phone. I talk to my brother about the shore this summer. It’s going to be Wednesday

 early July such as July 6 to the following Monday. I’ll pick up my mom take it to the shore take her back to media. I’ll get a discount

 on the house for having Alex in my room. So he’s going to get married in Long Beach Island 

 hile the families around. Very smart idea considering he’ll kill two birds with one stone. After I did that I went to my group and it was lively. I then went to Monday night beginners to set up the chairs meeting was OK. I then went home and had a long discussio

n with the woman from Bumble and when she found out I wasn’t divorced yet we had a really intense conversation about not taking care of business that I’ll be happier when I do it and that I’m lazy not to do it and she doesn’t want to be with a man he doesn’t take care of his personal business etc. etc. till about midnight or so. I quickly crashed after that.

No comments: