Saturday, February 02, 2019

Saturday, February 2: Clubhouse, Macy’s and Gallery Sitting

Well I got up around 8 AM or maybe a little after. I want time to get up 

 lowly eat breakfast etc. Turns out I killed little bit too much time so I took the elder 15th St. I  managed to get a nice picture of the resulting snow from yesterday. It turned out pretty nicely. After 

  get off The Hill, I then decided to take the cab that was right there and go to the meeting. was little bit late but I do know that Saturdays unlike Sundays  they’ll be plenty of seats. And there was. Then

 I heard about deep spaghetti monster of the Pastafariens. That was set up  because of creation and pre-creationism law in Kansas. There’s a Wikipedia reference about it. The guy used

 it in his share it was very good. After I left the meeting I thought about going back to the coffee house and it’s 

 hilling but there were no chairs left. I figured I needed to get moving 

 nd do some errands that I need to be done and I was motivated. I got new yes indeed we talked

 sneakers at the New Balance store.  I found out that I have to go to Rite Aid 

 nd have them call Walgreens to cancel their hold on my prescription and 

 et Rite Aid to fill it. The whole thing was a hot mess. I got an adapter for my 

 eadphones. I went to Macy’s and got myself a new shirt. I had
assistance from Larry and then I met from somebody I  

used to work with. We exchange numbers and got a little caught up. Hello the building was really cold inside the Macy’s. It was quite irritating 

 ut it was OK. After that I did the gallery sitting which was pretty chill. I was a little bit late because I tried to deal with the pharmacy bullshit and it was still OK. I yes

 hen wander towards South Street and decided to get my haircut at a place I used always go to called  CUT. Even

 with tip is only 15 bucks. I saw a friend there she still cutting hair there. It was good to see year it’s been a 
awhile. There’s a beautiful sunset in ye Olde South Street which was nice. I enjoy 

 aking photographs with that. After my haircut I headed towards Center City and started to head home. I first went to CVS to get some provisions but I rolled myself home

No comments: