Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Tuesday, February 19: A Start. I Get My New Glasses.

yes we Well after a pretty intense conversation last night concerning 

 y unfinished business, I got up this morning and went to the sunrise. I aired out my issue. I really need to do it plus this speaker talked about the topic that was very germaine to what I was

 thinking about.  Well I ended up going to work and the clients came in but a very nice steady slow

 pace. It worked to a bisexual word but not my alerts at all. It was very unusual for me a lot to 

 e obsessed with the alerts but I can make some kind of progress on the sanction list that I have. Againyes

 have my people did not show up today. Most these people reschedules. The weather wasn’t that bad either. 

 omorrow we’re supposed to get some snow. They’ve already closed the Philadelphia schools 

 own because were supposed to get 3 to 5 inches. In national news, Republicans are defending Trump’s call for a national emergency at the border with Mexico. Are using 5 lame cynical excuses to do so. Next in 

Pennsylvania State employee news, $100,000 Club: More than 9,000 state workers earn six figures. They run this article 
every year. Gets people stirred up. They’re saying that the numbers The article claims 

that retired state employees earning over $ 100,000 or more has increased 9% I am not one of them.     Oh well that’s the way the ball bounces. anyhow hi I left work early because I just 

 ound out my glasses are ready. I ended up leaving work 

 round 3:51 PM and she didn’t pick up the glass and buy some cleaners and what not. 

  bought that headphone adapter and I tried to find a backpack Five Below was fresh 

 ut of backpacks. I then figured it was time to catch the 33 bus going north on 20th St. to 

 airmount. Well I got the bus to Fairmount and I got there early cause

 I started early. I went to the meeting early to make sure I got a seat and I did. My friend

 joined me and it was pretty good meeting. Anyhow we took a breakyes

 at the coffee shop and then went to the men’s meeting and that 

 as good. Wes and I then went to whole foods he needed some 

 tuff and I got a couple things I chatted up the cashier talking about the serial killer

 that was running a dungeon during the Chicago world‘s fair and we both

 knew about that story. Wes was kidding me you should ask her out… Anyway I end up taking Uber to 15th St. 
 because Google 
 aps said it the next bus was 20 minutes away and I just didn’t want to stand there for 20 minutes later at night in the cold. I got home made some pasta went to bed.thanks
Well I’m putting it out there and we’ll 

 ee what happens. The woman probably would be too demanding anyway but she made good points.

No comments: