Sunday, February 24, 2019

Sunday, February 24: Wet and Mild for February. I Have a Guest.

Well Wes was not around this weekend he is up in the mountains 

 kiing with this kid and the kids friend. I decided to get up early anyway 

 nd get a massage done never done that before. It was very relaxing. She told

 me that my left shoulder need to work and I need to stretch 

 t. It definitely feels more creaky that’s for sure. Next I went to Saxby‘s to get my 

 equisite cup of coffee. I think there’s is the best coffee around. Anyhow, I’m heading

 home and a friend of mine named Joe is going to be staying over for the evening until he moves in his new spot. He’ll be there at 

 2:30. So I’ll be spending time with him all day. Well Isaac came home, his friend 

 ulled up in her car and noticed me right away. Thank God I showed up a little bit early. Anyhow he got 

 ut of his car and we took the stuff up to my room. We then got reacquainted. He’s got some


 severe diabetes she’s lost a lot of his toes. He still gets around 

 nd we went to upper Darby. We walked there and went to the H-Mart. It’s Korean Chinese 

 apanese cuisine there. It’s like another world there. Joe 
 nows he’s Asian food so w we got some items. This included in a small sauce pan and two plates and food to eat miso soup with. He  
bought some other food from his place. We went to the dollar store as well and got some ther provisions. He cooked up the food and I went to the 

 ndian store to get eggs. I also bought some solar p
powered lights you stick in the ground so I can find my way to my doorway South tripping since the

 area near my doorway is really really dark. Anyhow, he cooked up the food while I ate an apple and got a delivery from Amazon. I have now a total of

  four headphones so I don’t run out when I lose and break them or do whatever else I do with them. Two of the pair really really cheap but they are serviceable and 

small which I like. So anyhow, I decided I had to Saxbys early in catch up on this blog posting. And that went OK. Leaving starting this speaker 

was down to basics with the steps.. He was really good I then avoided the rain and headed home. Jo was watching  stuff on Netflix. He’s all up on all the Netflix 

 riginals. There are so many of them now it’s downright scary. I don’t 

 now any of them. Lately the Wi-Fi in the apartment has been 

 eally flaky running slow or nonexistent and then being fine the next minute. It’s really hard to explain. We did manage to watch the show to took in northern

No comments: