Saturday, February 16, 2019

Saturday, February 16. Mid February Lurches On

Well I woke up thinking I would be in vicious and shave etc. but I didn’t. It 

 as just good enough for me to get to the meeting on time this morning. My friend couldn’t go. So I  just lurched along and went to the meeting. It was interesting

 meeting. At first I couldn’t get into the topping and then I did and it was good that way. I’m struggling with  cceptance at this point. Specially after this week I have to really

 concentrate on that to keep from going down the rabbit hole. Anyhow I

 then bought another hat because I lost the other one and then caught the 

 even bus down to 19th and Walnut. fter that meeting I met up with my friend Mike at Zaxby‘s and we got to talk and I started feeling a little bit better. I was pretty.tired grumpy. Well afterwards I went to CVS and bought a bunch of stuff. I 
  bought those drinks and left the drinks because they’re in another bag. So again I left a bunch of drinks behind. That frustrated  me then I remembered I had some errands 

  had to run for Larry so that’s what I did it was frustrating because the hospital 
 nsisted that our friend wasn’t there anymore 

 nd so I’ve done everything I could on that I just need to go home and not  take a nap and get my stuff Delco d well I first went to a CVS in Center City and I got some 

 ogurt and some my drinks but then I proceeded to leave the drinks at the CVS but it was  oo late to run back. I’m at the kebab wish picked up a bunch of things then went back to 40th St. and 

 ot my laundry. I then called Uber and have them deliver me and all my

 stuff back to Melbourne. It was 3:51 PM it’s time for me to sleep right explode.

 Anyhow I took a half hour nap which was kind of restless and I enjoyed it very much. 

  then proceeded to take the train down to eighth and walked 3/4 of 

 he way down eighth until the bus decided to show up. I then caught the bus and

 went to da Vinci. I saw the pictures that beat my self up in photography.

 I got to make my pictures larger that’s all I can say.I then decided to take 

 berPool and waited 15 minutes and it was a joke. The one 
 as clueless but the pregnant woman as a passenger was helpful there were four of us in the car I got to the El dropped off my stuff  turned around and cut the EL back to 2nd Street. I decided to go back to the place that Larry and  I went to last night and got some coffee and it’s time to go to movies. Actually
 I went to Larry‘s house and Larry assisted me in purchasing a new winter coat. This is a landmark
for me I don’t remember the last time I bought a winter coat. I have 2 coats but I have no idea or recollection when I bottom and the one I always wear isn’t the 

 armest but the main reason is it just looks raggedy and I don’t need anymore 

 arriers getting in the way meeting people etc. So it went pretty smoothly

 and we had 45 minutes to do it which was cool so it was mellow and I felt 

 elaxed for the first time in a while. After I bought 
 y coat from Veronica and I went out to see the movie at the South Street theater. Larry‘s foot hurt so he didn’t come with us. We saw a movie called “My Bloody Valentine.”  It was made in 1981. It was a horror

 flick. It was a B grade horror flick and it was pretty funny. Some of the lines

 were so funny that both Veronica and I were just were rolling with 

 aughter. I haven’t laughed that hard in a long time. I really needed it today

 that’s for God damn sure. Afterwords went back to Larry‘s house for 

  little bit and then I caught the EL home Who is a positive into a cynical kin

d of day. Where I was just frustrated by the world and my life. 

No comments: