Friday, February 01, 2019

Friday, February 1: working, snow and da Vinci opening.

Good morning friends. We’re going to have snow today. They’re calling for 1 to 3 
 nches not great timing I must say. Well I want to work tall cup people and was a little bit late. Because I need to sleep before the opening started.yes
 Anyway I went to work and saw a couple people & worked on alerts. 

 I thought I was going to leave early but later on I decided not to.
I then 

 ent to the bodega got lunch. It’s a little bit different not having the two women are used to sit across from me. It’s nice but I have to get used to the funky smell of it permeates a little bit. Fortunately it goes away. I got some of 

 he alerts done and the run will be this weekend. I’ve been left work and it was still snowing outside. I caught the train to eighth Street. The funky thing was that the route 47 bus went a completely different direction. Instead of just going straight down eighth Street toward South Philly it took a left 

 omewhere like on Locust and went all the way down the fourth Street. I decide to get off at fourth and Pine & look for coffee. The one closest to the gallery 
was closed at 5 PM so I want to Starbucks. This warmer CAO Howard Schultz is thinking of running for president. He’s a joke. Times were desperate and I was 

 unning late so I ordered my coffee at Starbucks and walked down to the

 gallery. It was 6:15 PM there wasn’t that many people there. Several of my friends

 had to cancel showing up due to the snow and traffic conditions. Eventually 

 round 645 there was a pretty good crowd considering the weather. Two of my friends 

 ought my photos which was really cool seeing a red dot next to my 

 ork at the gallery. Larry and Veronica and a few others people came by. It was very gratifying. It was enjoyable. Based gallery sit tomorrow afternoon from 3 PM to 5 PM.


No comments: