Thursday, February 21, 2019

Thursday, February 21: The Last Week of February Begans

Well I got up barely and took a nice luxurious shower since I had a chill in my bones from

 running around yesterday and that goofy ass weather. I called my spot tell him I was going to be 15 minutes late he said he be a lot later I said  no problem. It   makes up for last week when I was running stupid

 ass late. So I proceed to put on my big fat headphones while I wait for the skinny ones and headed out. It’s nice that it’s dry outside but you deafly can see 
 he wetness from yesterday‘s rain sleet freezing rain snow combination 

 hat we got smacked with yesterday. It was nice though to take a mid afternoon nap in the middle of the week. The 

 orning was good but I noticed right after the meeting hi

 verybody broke into small groupings and I’m sitting there with my dorky headphones 

 ifting them up from the floor. There was a cool dude who came up and talk to me hi

 o I really appreciated it. He said he was going to send his phone number so hopefully will. It’s a lot easier to meet someone  when 

they’re interested in meeting you. I didn’t let it get me all fucked up and ahead

 that I fell out of it. Also since half the people were women that explains a lot especially with me they generally

 just don’t come up and talk to me Well when I got to work I was marked down a half hour late. I then 

 roceeded to get to my work and worked on the alerts and only one person came in. 

 hich was fortunate because I was kind of struggling but will be efficient

 today. I feel pretty good but I’m still struggling. Well I left work and it’s a nice evening outside. It’snice as you can get at the end of February. Heading to Fairmount. I caught the 33 

 nd the bus was packed I was fortunate to find a seat. I then arrived and my friend 
arrives shortly there after. It’s much more crowded today than it was yesterday. 

 bviously cause the weather is much nicer. Well  we went to the meeting  and I got myself pretty tired. I did manage to share and say something funny

 about the story “Dr. heal by self.” It  as a bit goofy. He was the president of his  grammar school class etc. it was pretty goofy that’s for sure. Wes and I then waited for 

 he bus it showed up and I went to his place for a minute and then caught 

 he 32 bus back to my wonderful bachelor pad. I then talked 

 n the phone with a new friend. And that went OK. She’s got a colleague coming down from Boston for her work @  Jefferson. Short time to think so not sure it’s going to happen there. I then ate that was about it

No comments: