Sunday, February 17, 2019

Sunday, February 17: Just Another Day

Greetings from the ThunderDome. Anyhow, I got up pretty quickly this morning blewoff the shower and threw on clothes and sweater and headed down to Fairmount. It was a good thing I did because they blocked off Center City again due to a helicopter. It was the same thing it
 happened last Sunday. I called Uber and took a pool and fortunately he didn’t have to come
 and pick me up. The guy wrote back in Chinese to my question so I try to use Google translate and he said the translation wasn’t that great but it was fun  to do. I got 

 here in plenty of time my friend didn’t show up or call probably sleeping 

 r calling his girlfriend. Anyhow meeting was very good but I’ve sold my ass it was  wasn’t even funny. You know feeling stuck because I  
robably haven’t but I haven’t moved forward in any kind of steps  I feel I’m just  

need toget a divorce started because of fear of where it will go. I think it’s blocking me mentally&emotionally!!!  


t going to set off a whole series of events in legally make myself a pulper. . That sets up a whole series of fears and self judgment and comparing myself to others who are
 happily 

 arried, their husbands died everywhere sympathetic to them etc. etc. Anyhow I’m sitting here by myself
surrounded by at some people 

 hat went to the meeting. I must be smoking something because I actually thought somebody needed to see Anna I got the cold shoulder but I probably deserved it. Anyhow, I read this story about thisyes

 lawyer who took Led Zeppelin to court because they 
basically copied the song  Stairway to Heaven from a band called “Spirit.” He’s a very brash young fellow who likes the combativeness. And unlike me he’s not easily discouraged. I suppose that’s 
  good trait for a lawyer. Well I hung out at the coffee shop for a little bit longer and then 

  left to go to CVS. They had a monster sale of my favorite drinks buy one get one free stay loaded 

 p and put them in one big bag so I wouldn’t lose them. So if I’ve lost my sunglasses my glasses that Larry gave me another hat and my headphones. 

 his shows that I’ve definitely been out of sorts. I then came home just sort of lick my wounds and a couple friends called 

 nd that was nice. I think I am made a new friend that might go to Al-Anon with me. We had an hour and a half conversation and I just fell back to balance again. Well, at least a little bit more balanced

No comments: