Tuesday, February 05, 2019

Monday, February 4: the Thaw Begins and I am Under the Weather

Well today I decided I was not gonna hurry up it to do anything. 

 t’s called got to me today and I skip the morning meeting and decided I’m just going to be late to work. Fortunately I live close so I got in around 9:45 AM and I was

 somewhat of a zombie but I was functioning somewhat. I had a couple people 

 trolling in at random. I eventually started feeling a little more human as the day wore on. I took my 15

 minute power nap in the break room which I suppose helped. I decided I could make 

 onday night beginners but I started first getting a really badty



 headache during our group. We got there around 5:15 PM. Most of the group participated but I didn’t too much because I was tired and

 I had a headache. I went to Saxbys had a coffee and magically enough The headache had disappeared. 😀That was a real break for someone

 like me who is not used to getting headaches. I did hit the Monday night b

eginners and it was OK and I did share the very end for a minute. I just 

remembered that I had thrown out my pillow cleaning yesterday. So I stopped by target

 and bought myself a pillow and a pillow cover. I then trucked my ass home and ate some leftovers
PEGAN is the latest craze a combined vegan and keto I believe or keto. Not sure but will probably learn all about the stuff

No comments: