Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Tuesday, February 26: Clear and Cold Like My Love Life🤪

Good day ladies and gentlemen of the jury of life. I shall not judge myself based

 on your findings I can find them easily myself thank you. Anyway I wanted to get up early for a meeting but 6:15 I felt God awful
tired. So I set the alarm to do 

 ttempt to attend the 8 o’clock meeting. Fortunately organize my prescription they were taken quickly but I was still about  25 minutes late. 
here’s a lot packed into 25 minutes there that’s for sure. I like that meeting

 at 12th St.. I went to Saxbys got my morning Joe and I Took lots of pictures since it’s such a clear bright cold day. Kind of like my love life clear and cold. It’s

 not complicated. That’s a blessing and a curse. Anyhow, yes I  will be a half hour late to work. Well I pressed ahead and saw three people and gave them all good 

 alls for medical reasons. I went to that but Dega and then found out I had 20 bucks left in 
the checking till Friday. Some woman on Bumble decided she didn’t like on Dan dating after shoes and Tuesday asking contacted me first but that’s  the way the cookie

 crumbles man. The big thing is the guy Joe has nowhere to live he has no job. At least she’s sober. I made it clear that he can’t really stay at my place for the obvious 

 easons. He’s asking for monetary help to rent a car so we 

 an work for Uber or Lyft it’s always something. Well I got six 

 ore alerts today I’ve been working on those with bearing a success.

 I feel a lot better today than I did yesterday. Just sleeping that extra hour made all the 

 ifference. I have two appointments tonight one at 5:45 PM and one 



 eeting it starts at 7:30 PM. They want people to come early. Well, I went to my therapist 

 ppointment and we have a plan for me to come back next Monday

 with a plan in hand. Мне только что позвонил Джо, и он, конечно же, не может уснуть в неподготовленном трейлере, поэтому он собирается появиться на собрании и снова спать у меня. Я пытаюсь не допустить, чтобы это было обязательством открытого состава. Я собираюсь прекратить покупать этот тупой надувной матрас, потому что восемь улиц, которые будут очень заметны, когда Пэт придет в дом, чтобы доставить почту. Я не имею дело с этой фигней. Anyhow it’s 8:43 PM the meeting still going on. I told Joe that meeting would be over in 15 minutes. Hopefully I can keep the drama to a minimum

No comments: