Thursday, February 14, 2019

Thursday, February 14: Another Valentine’s Day

Well I got up early for the first time in a while and I was just getting ready for go to 

 unrise but I decided to open up an app called bumble because I wanted to update my apps and I couldn’t because I’m out of money and I forgot my password for the 17th time. That’s 

 or apples a pain in the ass. Well I digress I went on this bumble site and 

 ’m like the new meat so it seems to be an unlimited array mostly from Bucks

 County and suburbs and all of them 850 and up. It’s safer women because women have to

 initiate anything so maybe that’s why there’s more of them on here. Anyway yes

 y sponsor called and asked me if I was coming. I totally forgot! I 

 id manage to get there half hour late but we had a really good session anyhow. After that we went to a meeting and it was really really good. People are really 

 nteresting thing to say and there’s some really attractive people there. But

 I digress. Anyhow I got to work late but it didn’t matter cause I got there while my 

 upervisor was distracted. I went ahead and wrote up a couple sanctioned Soulive 

 ouple people and acted mail crazy self. I then tracked him down to Fairmount. My friend couldn’t make it to see him if him and his 

 irlfriend were celebrating Valentine’s Day… Anyway, it was decent and I talked 

 o a couple people but I left somewhat agitated because I’m working on managing my expectations of where any relationship wants to go. I was tired morning and depressed all the same time.

No comments: