Monday, February 11, 2019

Monday, February 11: A Small Snow & I Train a Co-Worker

yes we Today is Monday, February 11, 2019 I have 83 months of Sebright he 

 s of today. I am one month shy of seven years since that fateful march day in 2012. I decided I sleep in because I said I was up late looking at the Internet like 

  shouldn’t do. I’m glad I did because I went to work and I ended up helping someone learn the CDU job. He’s never done CDU and he’s upfront.  Someone an intake try to pull some stuff but yes

 hatever. I then realized I had faith an appointment at five and it was 20 off and I just jumped and freaked out. I then looked checked my email and realize shehad canceled it but I had already left. I just tried to go to the 530 meeting. During

 that time I was reminded that I agreed to set up for Monday night beginners which is starts at 6:45 and they want 

 ou there by six. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ oops! Anyhow I left the one meeting early but I was too late to shut up. I then decided that I stay 

 rom Monday night beginners and then head myself home. I got mysel

 a massage and basically a month in the money that I got fromhi

 the IRS and my my lump sum raise on February 8 or was it February 1 it was February 1. Anyhow

, I was reminded of a commitment I had at the Monday night

 meeting which I was too late for her to set up the meeting.. I thing went to the hi

 onday night meeting and it wasn’t bad I then went on this stupid website called what’s your price question mark“ it was the site where you can pay people to meet you. They’re mostly in their mid 20s to early 30s

. One  f them was sticking to the hundred dollar situation and I was not doing that online. The other was 20 and you know we agreed we’d meet for breakfast the next morning. So that was cool we’ll see what happens.

No comments: