Sunday, February 10, 2019

Sunday, February 10: Helicopter Over Center City

Well I got up got dressed and the commute to the world famous crowded Sunday meeting. as set. The only problem being is that when I got off the 15th St. stop at the market Frankford line had a rude surprise her. They blocked off the whole concourse around City Hall for 6 blocks due to 
some huge ass helicopter was loading some kind of compressor

 or some 5 ton thing. I managed to record it at the Resik practically getting arrested. I was really lucky 

  saw the 33 bus running up Arch Street and The bus drive let me in. I got to the meeting

 and it was packed of course. I sat in the back and listened and then I 

 ad to leave early because I’m supposed to meet Larry at Saxbys. I’m to 

 eet him at 11 o’clock. It's Sunday so that’s when they choose to block 

 verything in God’s creation. Now I’m on the bus and 

they’re telling me the detour is still in effect and it’s now 10:46 AM. I just finished my meeting at  Fairmount and I’m taking the
 I  33 bus going south from Fairmount. And the 
closest I can get off from 11th and Market is 11th and Pine. Well the bus on find Street ground too
 can pleat screeching halt at 10th and Vine so I got off 
yes  walk down south to 10th St. The bus driver thought

 I said 11 fine but anyway I just walked through the Chinese new year celebration and that street was closed. I  did manage to meet Larry at 11:14 PM at 11th  nd Walnut. We went to one room that wasn’t life or 

 riends room and then we finally found the correct room. Jefferson is like a goddamn maze. It’s really congested and busy in some sections and the instructions on the building aren’t that

 great either. We visited and he was bruised up but he seem to be in pretty good spirits I think he just


 fell down or something because his heels and ripped her in bad

 shape. Anyhow we talked for a while little while for I guess about half hour 45 

 inutes. we l left The Jefferson Hospital. Our
 friend was agreeable go back to his  parents until he got himself together. Anyhow I departed and went to the rally coffee shop to hopefully meet the flaky one. Well I was there till close to 3 o’clock no
 word no nothing so after finishing up my blog of yesterday and

 working on my blog today and people watching it was time to get some shit done. I 
Uy
 eally do need to get some food from my refrigerator and take care some laundry. Now for some bad news Talks Over Border Security Break Down, Imperiling Effort to Prevent Shutdown. Looks like we’re going to have 

another self-induced crisis caused by the Republicans and Trump again. Guess it’s another attempt to make people forget about the Mueller investigation. Well I carried my bag to 

 illbourne Station got up at 40th walked one block to Chestnut 

 treet. I knew I had to either wait for  cab or call Uber so I called Uber pool and didn’t have to move. I put my things in the back and had

 a nice phone conversation with the driver and the woman in the back. I dropped off the laundry pay $20 deposit and then 
moved on to CVS. My favorite drinks are on sale for $.88 so I cleaned out the whole supply except for two of them๐Ÿ˜ฌ next day I walked on over to the Dana Mandi Indian store and bought some

 frozen Indian food and frozen vegetables. I didn’t get the rice 

 ut it’s OK. Then I went to Kabobbish and must’ve waited a half hour and got

 my hot food.. well I updated my blog and took a couple pictures while I 

 as at it. After that was done I had a lot of bags and the bags felt heavy.

 I did manage to get home without losing any of my food exceptyes  the bottles did fall out of one of the bags once but the guys did hand them back. I came home 

 nd decided I wasn’t going to go to the supermarket as of now because it was already after 6 PM when I got home.  

  I then ate my Giro sandwich and took a quick 15 minute nap to get me over the hump. It was good to do that I went to the meeting and felt pretty good it was nicely filled but not overfilled.

No comments: