Saturday, February 23, 2019

Saturday, February 23: Doing Mark Things in Philadelphia

Well after a late night last night traipsing around Center City, I got up this morning in pretty good hi



 hape. Little difficult to get up but then I got moving and got my cereal. I was talking hi away. Hey then hopped on the train and then hopped 

 n the 33 bus, my favorite bus. They had a detour but it wasn’t nearly as 

 omprehensive in a pain in the ass like the last weekend when they had the helicopters flying over. Well I didn’t see my

 friend there and I showed up eight minutes late but there was 

 oom at the table. The guy was really down at to earth who spoke and

 lead the meeting. I shared and brought up the old three men in the toilet. That always  makes them

 laugh. I just like to make people laugh that’s just what I do. Anyhow I agreed to meet my

 friend at 3:30 in the meantime I had some time to kill so I took the 

 us into 19th and JFK and then walk to 11th and Locust to Saxbys. I 



 alk to a really nice woman who is on Bumble for about an hour. 

 he lives between Queens and Long Island which is far but not as far as others I have texted yikes! But she’s really 
 down-to-earth sweet and nice conversation 

 hat in itself was nice. So anyhow I went to Saxbys at 11th & Locust and charged up my phone and updated yesterday’s blog posting
 Blogging does keep me busy. It’s what I do rather than 

  Twitter all day or Instagram all day or Snapchat all day. after I went 

 o Saxbys, I decided I’d walk down to 15 S. and go to my favoriteyes

 haircut place on South Street.. That was fun but didn’t get to 

 ee my favorite hairstylist but she was there and I said hi. I got my hair trimmed and enjoyed it and then I met my friend Mike at the Bellevue Strafford where they have a 
Starbucks. Very elegant Starbucks with no bathroom in it. Now I’m going 
to Fairmount and going to try to catch the 33 bus after I get off the 4   
 us at JFK Blvd. well eventually got to the coffee shop a little after 5 PM and then went to the 530. It wasn’t bad at all. I then Galavanted  a little bit
I eventually got home and made some of my Indian rice surprise. I talked on the phone and got really tired but I felt a lot better and not as nearly as exhausted as I had earlier.


 

No comments: