Friday, February 22, 2019

Friday, February 22: Working 4 the Weekend

Well I slept in today. Skipped going downtown. I was hoping to be able to go to 40th St. 

 then come back but that wasn’t gonna work today. I got the work room to put a dice look at Burdick. I got  in before my supervisor around 9:08 AM. It’s amazing 

 how short the commute is. Anyhow I got to work on my alerts and I saw two hi

 eople. We had a staff meeting. They told us that the new phone installation with 

 kype will be on May 16. The office manager urged everyone to be at

 work on that day because that’s the only day that the technicians will be 

 t the office to help it’s star of the floats. I think that’s pretty bush like that you don’t have it in an alternative day just in case someone happens to be out. Anyhow I cited

 I was hungry around 3:13 PM after finishing yesterday’s blog posting  So I actually

 waited in the lunch room two for my Kati sandwich to microwave. We’re supposed to also get a new microwave

 since the second microwave busted. Well boys and girls we had to funky ass new stories   came yes out today. First one is really 

creepy  R. Kelly charged with 10 counts of sexual abuse. Some these women were underage girls. 

 here’s a TV show about him called “surviving R. Kelly.“ what a creep! The next

 story is not as creepy in my mind. Robert Kraft the owner of the New England Patriots was caught up in a prostitution spring in Florida. Well his wife died and he was lonely and old. He was a dumbass

 though if he’s going to have to go to one of those places go to one of those real top 10 places that politicians and judges go to. After work I decided to 

 ry to go downtown to make the meeting but I was running behind so I ended up hanging out at Saxbys for a while. Then I went to Chinatown and then I ended up eating dinner at that Midtown III restaurant. That was fun people watching in that place. I had a chicken cheesesteak it was good

No comments: